GIVEAWAY!! WOO!! YEAH!! COOL!! OK!!
sorry for the quality of the pictures, my nice camera is dead and i lost the charger so i just used my phone and photobooth
so anyways i’m moving out in a couple months and i have a lot of clothes so i need to get rid of a bunch and yeah! ok!
i modeled all the clothes and there are some here but here’s a link to another post with the rest of them so that you can see what they all look like
the clothes you get if you win:
- Polka Dot dress - forget where i got it from the brand is Sans Souci, size small
- Sweater skirt - i forget where i got this one i think target or kohl’s but it’s from Mossimo and it’s a small but very stretchy so it could easily fit a medium
- Military jacket - i think it’s from urban outfitters, the brand is ecoté, size small and fitted, and in the picture up there it looks brown but it’s like a very dark green
- Pink collared shirt - well in the picture it looks pink, it’s really more taupe. from forever 21, size medium
- Striped bodycon skirt - from forever 21, size small, can fold over on it top
- Pink dress with gold polka dots - from forever 21, size small, zippers up the back and has bow detailing on the back
- Lacy shirt - sheer shirt (you gotta wear something underneath), i think i got this from marshall’s, brand is pinky, it’s a medium so it’s kind of big on me but it’s loose and flowy
- Flower patterned dress - forget where i got this, i think target, it’s an extra small but pretty big and loose, i think it’d fit up to a medium comfortably
(the rest of the ones i describe aren’t pictured here but will be on the other post)
- Button up denim shirt - plain button down, size small, i don’t think it’s actually denim? it’s very soft but it looks denim
- High to low shirt, kind of like paisley pattern on it but not really - from Urban Outfitters, size small
- Sheer tank with lace detail on the top and little horses on it (it’s cute i swear) - don’t remember where it’s from, size small but it’s loose and flowy
- Plain black skirt - it’s just a nice plain black skirt, i got another one so i don’t need this one anymore but it’s so nice. size small but VERY stretchy and tight, it could fit someone smaller than me or bigger
- Stripey colorful dress - from PacSun i’m pretty sure, size small but could fit a medium i think
- Grey and black patterned cropped shirt - forget where i got it, size large, but looks nice loose if you’re smaller
- Green button down shirt with black detailing - think i got it from marshall’s, it’s sheer, size medium
- Black and white striped sweater, from forever 21, size large, looks nice oversizes
- Black shirt with studs on the shoulders and a cross with a wolf - from forever 21, size large
okay giveaway rules!
- you don’t have to be following me, it won’t improve your chances or anything, but it’d be nice! if you do happen to be following me i’ll throw in a nice note and draw you a picture or maybe give you some other random thing
- no giveaway blogs
- i don’t really care if you reblog more than once or anything
- likes don’t count
- i’ll ship this stuff anywhere
and that’s it! i’m gonna choose the winner randomly with a random number generator. and make sure your ask box is open so that i can message you if you win!
i’m gonna actually end this on monday, the 14th of april ok so reblog while you can i guess